Monday 27 March 2017

Bin Mystery

I never meant for this to happen, and it came as a bit of a shock as I went to get the bins out. Someone has put on the stickers of my house number actually on the bins! Each bin, three in total, has my house number on! And in fluorescent pink too! Humph! I mean, they look terrible! Very distasteful! It cannot be any one I live with. I am single. Mmm I wonder! And, I doubt very much the bin men would do this. Can I call them men? Isn't that sexist? I haven't seen any women managing my bins. So, yes, I can justifyingly say bin men. Mind you, they do come early and make one hell of a racket. Still, they do an excellent job. But, who stuck the numbered stickers on my bins? It's a practical joke? Mrs. Percival has immaculately placed numbers on her bins. I bet she used a ruler! Mr. Thompson’s are both mixed up and his bin is dirty. No-one is going to nick his bins. The twins have matching ones on theirs at Number Eleven. No-one has horrible colours like mine. Even Mr. Thompson’s are colourful in comparison! I cannot scrape them off, the adhesive is too blooming strong. It remains a mystery!

No comments:

Post a Comment