Sunday 6 March 2016

Top Gear

I do miss Top Gear that used to be on BBC2 Sunday nights. Now, I'm not a car enthusiast by any means, but I did thoroughly enjoy the programme with Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond, and James May. Three very over priced presenters driving and discussing cars! Not my idea of fun, only owning a Seat Mii, whom I love unbelievably! With this programme they made it immensely fun and attractive to everyone, and I laughed and laughed all the way through. It really helped when I would be back at work the next day! It was exciting seeing the challenges they were made to tackle, the famous people talking and speeding around the course in a "reasonably priced car", the knowledge of each car that was talked about, and the banter between the three was brilliant. A very rare talent for people to pull off. The best enjoyment was watching this with my gorgeous hubby and hearing him laugh throughout. It really is a very big shame it's been removed and brought back with different presenters. I for one will not be watching it. It won't have the same appeal.
I really do miss Top Gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment