Thursday 19 October 2017

First Typewriter

12th October 8am on board choo choo

Dear Blog,

Good morning. How are you? I've seen a gorgeous red morning sunrise 🌅 on way to Saltburn. Just delightful!

It's now Thursday 19th October writing at home on the kitchen table. It's 06:30 am. Gosh, it's been a while since I wrote to you. Busy with work and gorgeous hubby's birthday day. Today, I'm on 8 of 9 shifts...lucky me 😀!

I wanted to tell you about my first typewriter. Well, it was that good I cannot even remember if it was a present or I brought it myself! 😉 😁 I think I brought it. I was a teenager and I know I was really happy about it. It was electronic and it had a screen, so I could see first what I wrote. It looked so professional. It only did the basics but that was enough for me.

I could use it for my homework too!

Anyways, today's letter is short but I wanted to tell you. Nowadays I use notebook 📔 and pen 🖋.

I'd better be off and get to work. Write 📝 soon.

Love 😍 Hugs 🤗 and Sunshine ☀

No comments:

Post a Comment